Mrs. Ida B. Brooks-Bokari
“Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for you are with me; Your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
The Brooks, Verdier, Blackmon and Wallace families regret to announce the death of their mother, sister, aunt, grandaunt, and cousin Mrs. Ida B. Brooks-Bokari. This sad event occurred on Monday, January 29th, 2018 in Minneapolis, Minnesota following a brief illness. She is survived by her son, Nathaniel Brooks; her sister, Elizabeth Brooks; cousins, nieces and nephews, and a host of relatives and friends.
Our family has lost one of its pillars. You have left a void. We love you and will surely miss you. Take your rest until we meet again.
Saturday February 10, 2018
Viewing: 10: AM- 11AM
Funeral Service 11: AM
Brooklyn United Methodist Church
7200 Brooklyn Blvd
Brooklyn Center MN. 55429
3515 69TH Ave N
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
• Elizabeth Brooks-Pin (sister)- 763-762-0006
• Cecelia Jones-Wilson (Niece)- 678-323-6288
• Marilyn Brooks-Sherman (Niece)- 770-330-2614
• Naomi Bright (Niece)- 678-760-7345
• Nathaniel Brooks(Son)- 233-57-230-4827
• Sue Telewuda (Cousin)- 231- 8866-75781
• Janetta Brooks (Niece)- 231-776018953